Susereign

Friday 20 July 2012

Blusters 'n' Flusters

I don’t know what takes first place – fine-tuning the PWS (ongoing) or pulling my hair out with it.  Time vanishes and I end up too tired to craft!  It’s bad, as I’ve got a couple things entering the ‘get a move on’ zone.

Today started absolutely calm – the kind of silence that wakes me up, as I’m too used to the noise of the winds.  However, it’s beginning to make little upward skips and by tomorrow night/Sunday, will be giving us a fine demonstration.  Power permitting, I’ll be glued to the weather info, as it’s intriguing – especially the gusts.  Easy pleased eh? haha  A tad more work is needed calibrating things, though it’s mostly complete. At least we’re not showing as bobbing about in the middle of the ocean.  There’s a buoy out there, but I didn’t fancy it being me neighbour – especially as the winds will reach it first and undoubtedly be speedier.  The house temp is ridiculously high, owing to the recent calm spell.  Still, after the weekend, it’ll be back to smooth waters.  The one great thing is a high possibility of rain that’s desperately needed.  Might manage a little crafting before the winds arrive. Happy crafting :) Susan    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.