Susereign

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Little Blog Bubble-ette

I really think I have gizmo-itis. Yesterday, the new telly hubby ordered arrived and it’s HUGE!  Of course, I have it in the sitting room and he has smaller one in bedroom. Now there’s one in the kitchen so no need to miss anything while nipping out of the room to brew a cuppa.  The new TV is so large it’s like sitting in the studio or in the company of the people being ‘transmitted’.  That’s fine, so long as it’s not some distressing news item, then I want to run a mile.

The weather gizmo was put back in its normal home as well, but only after it had a geomagnetic hiccup that caused the wind-speed details to remain at zero for a couple of days. At least, that’s what we’re blaming it on.  S’working ticketyboo again and we’ve a nice severe gale to give it a real road test. Still haven’t gone ‘live’ with it, but will rig that up in the next few months.

Needless to say the creative side has taken a bit of a bashing and been temporarily abandoned. I did load several CDs on the external hard drive, which made me feel crafty again. But floating up to the Bubble to work with them is something else. Got a telly up there too, but it will be like watching a postage stamp haha  At least I can now read the EPG without needing binoculars – what a brilliant difference.


Apart from all that, it’s March already. Hope we get a few joined up sunny days to sit out on the patio, on the new bench hubby made.  It’s quite ingenious – made from an old wooden bed and looks fantastic.  Me old creaky bones need a dose of hot sunshine. And I want to wear my new sun hat which I bought last August!

In the meantime, happy crafting :) Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.