Susereign

Saturday 5 May 2012

Calico Crafts April Goody Box


Yeeee Haaaa!  Guess what arrived today? Go on ... guess.  The Calico Crafts April Goodies parcel.  And, oh my, is it ever so full of inspiration!


It was with great surprise that I found we’d won (hubby pays, I play haha), so I had to keep reading that I hadn’t misread it.

Well, it arrived today and after taking ages to open, just to increase the suspense, I sat doing a lot of ooing and ahhing and oh my goodness-ing.  Anyone who has won just a wonderful bundle of goodies will know exactly what I mean.  The next thing to do is to do something, like using the array of crafty goodies to create something – got some ideas forming already – just not the energy at the moment.  However, I will put pics on here as creations are made.  Maybe this nice cuppa coffee will help :)

Yippetydodaa and happy crafting all :D Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.