Susereign

Tuesday 1 May 2012

DID YOU?

Well! Did you? I did.  What?  Washed my face in the early morning dew, it being 1st May.  It’s supposed to  keep you looking young and it works.  You’d never think I was 96 would you? Haha Just kidding.  I dashed out to feed the birds thinking, oh it’s sunny again, (note the word AGAIN) so whatever, if any dew is there, will have dried up soon, despite a lack of wind – it’s only flitting about between 5-7mph!  So am hoping I didn’t wash my face on what some outdoor local cat left haha  Naaaa, I would smell ... and I don’t.  Anyway, have a great day, we plan to under blue skies, sunshine and hotter temperatures.  Makes a change, so is something to enjoy.  Happy crafting :) Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.