Susereign

Thursday 12 March 2009

Ooops ...

Or words to that effect. There I was, topping up the sugar bowl, when ...


whooooosh, thud ... the whole lot rushed out like an avalanche! Hubby rushed to get a damp (!) cloth to tidy it up - as I was standing transfixed, muttering unmentionables. Asked him to leave it as it was worthy of a photograph, and ... I could clear it up later with a dry cloth. What I want to know is, how did the sugar manage to build itself into a breeze-block, when it flowed freely on filling the wooden container this morning? One of life's little mysteries I guess. Tea anyone?

One lump ... or two?



It's supposed to be lucky to spill sugar, so here's hoping :)

1 comment:

  1. Lordy! And I thought I had problems when my embossing powders do that!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.