Susereign

Sunday 1 March 2009

Peek-a-boo!

Hellooooo everyone! My name's Cassie, the Landlady of this establishment , though I let herself think she's boss. She decided to take some pics of me in a box. I luuuuurv boxes, so this is a real treat, now that it's rid of the new boots she bought. Mind you, I might have a play with the ribbons on the side of them - looks like more fun.
Hey, Tovi! He's my buddy yonder in Shetland - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have you noticed I'm playing with the present you sent me at Christmas? It's full of yummy catnip ... drool.




Right ... enough already!

... or I'll meowwww for hours, or ...


... jump on your tummy while you're snoozing ha!

So I obediently put down the camera ... until the next opportunity. She's a real fluff-bug and likes to make her presence known everywhere, but I love her to bits.

2 comments:

  1. hey she's lovely ....i wouldnt want to upset her though ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kath. She hates being groomed below her shoulders, so we have constant battles. Needless to say I end up embellished with scratches and she hisses off in a huff. Over the years she's got used to me. I reckon whatever accident she was in before 'adopting' me left her with indelible memories. She's a right character though ... as I think most cats are. Thanks again Kath :) Susan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.