Susereign

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Birthday Season

It's that time of year again when I have a plethora of birthday cards to make. Must confess though to having missed a few already ... still trying to work out a way of saving grace on that.
Spent the afternoon in the Bubble hurriedly making a couple of cards. Oh to be younger and 100% fitter, would have had them made ages ago. Thankfully, amalgamating a few elements from various 'My Craft Studio' CDs came to the rescue and saved the day ... and me from another red face. I've come to enjoy using these CDs immensely as the designs can be added to, colour/size altered and if necessary, not a single embellishment needed, to create a card worthy of a smile. My young nephew is mad about tractors ... so he's very happy, especially as the tractor is decoupaged with the final set of wheels attached with brads along with foam backed tape, layered at the back to raise them from the main body and give them movement. The 'MCS' CDs I used for these cards/inserts were Sassy Chic (which arrived today ... yipee!) and elements from the Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter range.


And ... the sun shone today, at long last! The week is looking pretty good too, so I might be able to join up some freckles.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.