Susereign

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Ever been seasick?

I was up in the wee small hours again, stepped out in me goony, armed with camera on the night setting to grab a pic of the full moon. Pleased to say I got a great one. But it puzzles me how my feeble eyesight can see the man on the moon, but my camera can’t. I will give it a try with t’other camera tomorrow – if the mist hasn’t arrived – as that one has 30x zoom.


Being a good sailor, I’ve never had that problem – but am feeling rainbow sick from the sitting room being awash with a myriad of little rainbows dancing around from the (mainly) Swarovski crystals.  The sun is blazing, we’ve got a washing out on the lines, having a right old jig in the breeze.  It won’t take long for it to dry today.  Tomorrow’s supposed to be misty, so we must strike while the iron’s hot.  Took a couple of films of the dizzybows owing to camera still being on the night setting, and upon realising, changed it to auto – hence two films, so feel free to spot the difference.

 
 
Aurora has had a crazy morning trying to catch rainbows.  It was hilarious, as she got in a tid and ran into the hallway in a huff and meowed at the wall – doing her ‘Shirley Valentine’ impression haha
 
Right now the outside temp is 8c, inside 31c, solar reading of 339 watts per square meter and UV at 1.1.  I should sit out in the front garden and absorb some Vitamin D, but I’m too lazy.
 
About to close the blinds and curtains as the heat is getting too much in here, then likely make a cuppa and large chunk of chocolate cake, or toddle off to the goose-feather nest for a snoozy.  Have a grand day, Susan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.